Is your SD card become corrupted?
Is it possible to recover videos from SD card?
Is it possible to recover the photo from lost sd card recovery software?
SD card stands for Secure Digital card. The main motto behind developing the SD card is that to store the digital file, picture file that are recorded by digital camera. The size of SD card varies from 8MB to 64 GB. SD card which size is up to 4 GB or less than it is formatted FAT16 or FAT32. If you are using MAC OS then SD card can be partitioned as GUIDE device and you can format this SD card with HFS+ file system.
In this small sized card you can save a lot of information or images. Some times it may be possible that your SD card becomes corrupted and you have to face data loss situation. The most common reason of corruption of data loss from SD card is -
- >> Accidentally deleted photo or images from card.
- >> Intentionally formatted the stored photos.
- >> Due to damage in file system.
- >> Due to Attack by viruses.
- >> Due to conflict in file system.
- >> Getting off the SD card when media device is on.
- >> Due to using SD card in two different cameras.
If your SD card becomes corrupted then you must take care to avoid saving or recording picture in it. Because in fact what happen if your SD card become corrupted then it does not access the particular file but this files remain in your card until the file is overwritten. If file is not overwritten then you can use the third party formatted SD Card recovery software to recover back your important photos, videos etc. Third party lost sd card recovery software supports various storage device like compact flash card, CF card recovery, XD picture card recovery etc. Third party formatted SD card recovery software will support a vast range of picture, video, audio and RAW image format. Some of the common features of this recovery software are: -
- >> Help you to undelete photo from memory card.
- >> Recover mp3/mp4 file from mobile phones.
- >> Undelete photos from flash drive
- >> Recover pictures from defective memory card.
SD Card Photo Recovery User Guide for Windows
Download and install Photo Recovery Software. Afterward, lauch it & click on "Recover Photo, Audio and Video"
Select the Specific Hard Drive & then, click on "Scan Now" button. There also available an "Advance Scan" option to customize the scanning option.
In "Advance Scan" Option, You Should Select the Files Types that You want to Recover. Afterward, Click on "Scan Now"
This Window shows that Scanning Process is on its Way
Preview of Scanned Files are Shown Here
Finally, Select the Location to Save the Recovered Multimedia Files
SD Card Photo Recovery
- SD Card Picture Recovery
- SD Card Video Recovery
- SD Card Deleted Photo Recovery
- SD Card Photo Recovery for Mac
- SD Card Memory Card Photo Recovery
- Lost SD Card Recovery
- Restore Photo on SD Card
- Nikon SD Card Photo Recovery
- Canon SD Card Photo Recovery
- Fuji SD Card Photo Recovey
- Kodak SD Card Recovery
- Recover Deleted Photo From SD Card